Korean dining tables

1. Beena says:

Aww I want a 상 too ^_^ I think I saw that pull-out table in one of the Korean dramas I’ve watched. I just don’t remember what. I’m tired of the western style tables and I would like to try out the other two for a change. ^_^

2. AzureWolf says:

Haha, I actually prefer space-savers! I’m very minimalistic. But maybe, this time, it’s just because “the grass is always greener on the other side.” we have a dining table, but no one uses it. It’s such a hassle, and we’d rather watch TV or something (we keep the dining room and TV rooms separate).

*adds Betchay’s photo to his Anki flashcards* Nice little thing to know, hehe… While you’re teaching English, toss us a few 1337 Korean lessons! How did you learn it? Cold turkey immersion?! =P

3. Betchay says:

@AzureWolf >> LOL! how did you know?

@Beena >> a 상 is really nice when you have a small room… perfect in korean households

4. Sasha says:

Does anyone know where to buy those low, folding Asian tables online? I had them growing up, but in Kentucky, USA they are difficult to find. Thanks!

5. Laurie says:

My boyfriend has one for sale with a peacock on top it hangs on the wall as art when not in use

6. Dr.Rajesh says:

Hi, Can any body please tell me the exact measurements of SANG. Especially what is the height from ground to upper level. Waiting for reply.
    Dr.Rajesh,
    Hyderabad,
    India.

7. daniel jaramillo says:

What Iam look for is table to eat sit on, i have seen them out in the country
    so people have them in there front yard , you can eat on them or just sit
    and talk. I would like to build one for my back yard. can you help me. daniel

1. August 12, 2016