Foreigners OK!

1. AzureWolf says:

lol, that is a good way to get business and get a heads up. Surprised that it is hard to get a cellphone, since in the US, if you have money and an address, that is all they care about.

2. eden says:

Hi! I’ve been browsing through some threads about having Korean partners and I’ve seen one of the posts linking your site. If you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to hear your story on how you found your Korean partner. I’m not being nosy. I heard that they have a pretty unusual culture but something is attracting me to them. — Eden (Pinay), California,USA

edens last blog post..Nakakainis!

3. Betchay says:

@AzureWolf >> in the Philippines, you don’t even need an address to get a cellphone, it’s enough that you can pay for it

@eden >> it’s a pretty long story… but it took us 1 1/2 years before we decided to get married… i’ll write about it later so hang on 😉

4. AzureWolf says:

Ooooo, I cannot wait for the best romance novel, Betchay! Hurry up and write it! I have been wondering this for ages! =P

I love happy endings best!

5. Beena says:

Although this might be a disadvantage for a foreigner like me, I still admire South Korea’s ID system. Even in websites, they require Koreans to input their ID numbers on signing up.

I was dreaming of having this in the Philippines. But it would be hard. It just won’t work here. >_<

Beenas last blog post..Short Hiatus

6. akma says:

i will like to go to korea tonight…and i decide to buy a nice modern and the latest one cellular phone from korea..may i know what model is the latest,modern,,full of function with high capacity,,good memory function,,good and high camera ability and large view of connectivity..my flight is tonight and i wish to planning something before i buy it..for a foreigner like me..it s very difficult to find a handphone