Wedding anniversary

1. wendy says:

happy anniversary, betchay! i’m realy glued to your site na. i check it everyday!:-)

wendys last blog post..Parent’s Day

2. asr says:

she got eyes similar to that of britney spears’

3. tnx for the comment re kidney sale. no one can blame your brother for the kidney trade. his daughter’s life was a risk. bu then again, wasn’t there anyone in the family who marched?
    1 M pesos is a lot of money. my daughter, a doctor, told me that squatters from payatas are selling their kidneys for a measly 70K-120K in exchange for a few months of financial bliss and a lifetime of sickness? frailty?… i guess we really cannot judge them.

4. dan says:

hey. you know what my sister really loves KOrea. South Korea…. I love it too. Hope that someday i coud be there. ^^

dans last blog post..High School Musical 3 will rock us AGAIN!

5. Emil says:

Hey Betchay! Happy Anniverasary! Asawa mo pa ang nag remind sa yo 😉

Emils last blog post..San Mig in Seoul

6. Princess says:

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. How sweet of your man to remember it for you.
    She’s a very pretty, courageous girl – your niece.
    Thanks for dropping by my site.

7. AzureWolf says:

Oh, happy belated anniversary! I think it is important to celebrate special days, but I do not enjoy doing so myself.

Your niece is beautiful! I am glad she is a-ok.

8. Tesha says:

Happy wedding anniversary to you and your husband.

You have a lovely niece 🙂

9. sollee says:

Hello..Happy anniversary to you!..
    Your niece is so pretty..What grade is she now?..Hope she’ll always be fine..(:

10. Pinay Jade says:

WOw Congrats on your wedding anniversary! More years to come girl.I was also chubby when I got married.

Your niece is very pretty/ Nice to hear she is well now.
    Btw, I have a tag for you – Tag #1 Time Capsule

Cheers!

Pinay Jades last blog post..Meme Monday

11. joanjoyce says:

happy wedding anniversary to you sis and i am glad that your niece is super okey now 🙂

12. Betchay says:

@thank you guys… i just talked to my sister yesterday and she said that my niece is over chemotherapy now…