Jjajang myeon (again!)

1. gidget says:

I wish I was there with you, too. I like Coffee Prince, and Yoon Eun Hye, she’s a cutie.

2. AzureWolf says:

You sound like a great tourist guide! If I ever go to Korea, I will be sure to ask you to show me around? Do you charge your friends? You would make a lot of money! =P

3. Tesha says:

She is! and silver jegs too πŸ™‚ Coffee at Coffee Prince is a bit expensive though. But it is worth it. It felt so surreal, having iced cafe mocha in a shop I saw on a Kdrama.

4. orchid says:

What an ingenious way to entertain friends!

5. Beena says:

Wow I really envy you! Living in Korea still remains a dream to me. T T I hope I can live there too like you do ^^

6. sayjeez says:

uy~! u wer actually in our “동” and didn’t even call? γ…‘.γ…‘
    btw, wut happened to d studio audience plan? i txtd u bck….

7. Emil says:

@ Beena, it’s funny when I see other people wanting to live elsewhere… don’t get me wrong, I respect your reasons for wanting to live elsewhere. But just the other day I was watching the Arirang Channel and they had this documentary about the Philippines and about foreigners migrating to the Philippines and raving about how their lifestyle and family life improved.

8. Betchay says:

@gidget >> not to worry… i’ll be your personal guide when you come here πŸ˜‰

@AzureWolf >> hey! i would love to meet you… and no, i don’t charge… i just love to show people around

@sayjeez >> honga, i thought of calling you kaso wala namang phone πŸ™‚

@orchid >> you bet!

@Beena >> it’s nice to experience different cultures…

9. kay says:

hi i like ur blog so informative, can u pls give me a recipe for this dish? pls? im a fan of korean fud and culture, i find them facinating and i love their comedy movies.
    .-= kay´s last blog ..healthy breakfast and desserts =-.

10. Liezl/Lot says:

hi Betchay, I’m going back to Korea again on June 12-15 but this time with my husband, siblings and their spouses. Last December 2009, I was able to visit the Coffee Prince shop and other filming locations thanks to your informative posts. As in nagpaka-fangurl ang lola mo hehehe. i blogged about it here: http://blogeraako.wordpress.com/2010/01/16/a-fangurl-in-korea/

but 1 thing i wasn’t able to do is to eat jjajang myeon and hingi ulet ako ng instructions on where to go. also, we didn’t get to visit nami island & the fullhouse location because of the snow. nilamig na ang mga kasama ko kaya sa mga malalapit na lang kami naglibot. kaya eto, babalik na naman ako sa Korea.

i’ll email you again soon. thanks again for the tips
    .-= Liezl/Lot´s last blog ..Go Red Team! =-.