Alien Registration Card or ARC

1. Emil says:

I wouldn’t worry about it. When we left Korea in 2005, I forgot to surrender our cards as well. When I arrived here last year and applied for a new card, the immigration officials never asked me for my old card, it’s also interesting that I still have my old number. I really wish the Philippines would have some sort of valid national ID so that we would avoid having to submit all sorts of redundant documents such as NSO Birth Certificates, NSO Marriage Contract etc.. but we all know that will never happen….;-)

2. cher says:

hi, how long did the process take for you to get ur Korean National I.D.?I’m already eligible to apply for the f5-visa or the korean citizenship but i’m still having doubts on which one to apply for, what made you decide to become a korean citizen anyway?

3. Betchay says:

@emil – that’s good… i could keep it as a souvenir then

@cher – i applied for korean citizenship before we had a baby… it took 1 1/2 years… my friends said that it’s faster when you have a child (3 months) or if you live in the province (less than a year)… i chose to become a citizen because of my son and my FIL thought it’s for my “protection” (but not from NoKor)… i was a bit hesitant to change citizenship because that meant i’ll lose my visas and i’ll have to apply for them again

4. shella marie abadilla says:

I would like to know if I need to apply for re- entry because I will be going home to the philippines my visa expires by november. and I want to go back 2009 I have a D-6 visa.
    thank you so much.

5. Craig says:

my wife is Korean and we live in Korea. Everytime we get in a fight she always threatens me with my visa satus. If she divorces me I have to leave Korea. I love her and never want to get divorced, but I am really tired of getting that threat. The last time I said ok. I am going home. I love her but I am tired of those threats. We have been married for 3 years in Korea. I think I will apply for the F-5 visa only because I am tired of her threats. Then she can’t threaten me anymore. I love her so much!

6. Aaron says:

Question Tita, when you apply for citizenship, do they replace it with a 주민등록증?

Aarons last blog post..메리 화이트 크리스마스!

7. july says:

I arrive in korea last April 17 is been 2 months my allien card is valid for 1 yr my husband said he will renew my alien card next yr. is it ok to work in a fatory if you already have your allied card ? or do i have to wait 1 yr. before i can work?

8. ROS says:

if we have an ARC can we get a solid price and plan for a mobile device
    how does that work

9. rhose says:

If I have my ARC and I quit to my job, is it okey for me to find new employer.?

10. ALvin says:

Pde Ba na bumalik ng southkorea kapag ndi pa expired ung alien visa ..? kc bumalik xa dito 4 visiting lang,, taz ang expired ng visa nya ih may 29,,, please responce, ,

11. mohammad ali says:

i love korean girs i missing korean

12. ayesa mae leopando says:

ask ko lang po sana kung saan ko po kaya pwedeng makuha yung dating alien card number ko.. kasi need po sya sa poea.. ex-korean po ako..thanks in advance..

13. nadia says:

hi po, ask ko lang po ung about sa opening bank account,
    kelangan po ba na working visa ka, di po ba pwede ung multiple c3 visa? thanks