Who is Choi Yeo Jin?

1. Elliot says:

Wah! My eyes were blasted off their sockets! ㅋㅋㅋ
    Isn’t it that Censors in Korea is strict when it comes to this? I think I’ve read an article months ago about an actress being warned coz she appeared to be too much revealing.

2. ellen says:

i’m currently watching ‘the golden bride’ and i was wondering what the name of the actress playing the daughter-in-law. this girl is too ugly for comfort specially when she cries, her talukap ng mata is so bloated .

that’s a scar and that’s a nipple showing.

3. AzureWolf says:

Meh, if she had something to show off about… this would be news, lol.

I am not interested. The photos and vids here make her look crazy (her face looks weird!). Was this intentional, author? =P

4. bozzo says:

No, ladies…that’s why she’s a super model and highly regarded actress and you’re just jealous that you’re not!! Hey-isn’t that Park Seul-gi handing her flowers half way through the clip?

5. Shopping says:

First of all Nice video This was in the Korean media many months ago, I wonder why it’s not got the Western media attention.

Also, this reminds me of an article I read in the (maybe?) Joong Ang Ilbo about how some plastic surgeons thought their patients really needed psychological help, but couldn’t say anything, because then the patients would just go to another doctor.

6. ellene says:

she looks okay in the video.. in golden bride… my god. boy does she look like a cartoon character in spongebob… what do you call SQUIDWARD!

7. Tilney says:

This actress is really show off. Why didn’t she just naked and go around? That would gain much attention of people than dressing like this. I hate the way she looks and her dress. Definitely not my fav. k-actress

8. Behzad says:

Hi
    I would like to comment on Iran
    I’m in love with the culture and people of Korea.
    So dear Korean girls like to be in touch with me.
    Together to think Gadgets
    You kiss away all of the Korean people
    Email: arezoha3@yahoo.com