Lee Byung Hun’s new drama “Iris”

1. jehan says:

the first time i saw lee byung hun, i wondered what was so special about him coz his photo was captioned “the richard gere of Asia…” [[ops tapos ibang hollywood actor pala yon, pero parang yon naaalala ko.. pero basta it was “””(hollywod actor,s name) of Asia”””]]

i havent seen all in but i saw one of his movies and yeah, he’s not that really good looking compared to some of my favorite korean actors but he really acts so well…

2. AzureWolf says:

Who wouldn’t fall in love with Song Hye Gyo?

btw, really love your new design!

3. Jennifer says:

~*~*I just saw the trailer to “I Come With the Rain” and that movie looks awesome. It’s a thriller/suspense and it looks like one of those movies you won’t forget. And LBH looks fierce in the movie too. I don’t get why people say he is not that good looking I think he is. 😛 *~*~

4. Betchay says:

@jehan >> never heard that he’s the “richard gere of asia” but he probably is… i find him really suave (like in All In) and probably the best kisser (how did i know?) among Korean actors?

@AzureWolf >> i’m a girl… i found myself infatuated with her beauty

@Jennifer >> thanks for the heads-up… i’m gonna check the trailer…

5. Jennifer says:

@ Betchay you’re welcome!

6. Tesha says:

My friend Chai and I like him. I especially like his acting on Bungee Jumping On Our Own and Joint Security Area (with Lee Young Ae). Of courese I love him in Beautiful Days 🙂

7. jehan says:

sorry ate betchay, ngayon lang naka-drop by ulit.. yeah, he was in an ala-richard gere movie that’s why his photo then was captioned as such… i’m not sure kung anong movie na yon…

8. lizzie says:

i like his smile…

9. iris says:

why is it that his new drama is entitled iris? just curious. lol

10. Nordelm says:

I just read that Kim Tae Hae will now be Lee Byung Hun’s partner in Iris. It’s okay, but I’m disappointed because Son Ye Jin was previously selected for this drama. I think SYJ declined. SYJ is a very good actress. All I can say is good luck to KTH.

11. Glene says:

KTH Will be perfect!!!

I cant w8 this drama to be aired in the Phil!!

i dnt care if its abs or gma i will surely watch this drama!!!!!

12. lili says:

love him

13. misslain says:

i watched this drama online. the best k-drama ever!
    ate betchay share ko lang po sayo ha.. before hindi ko alam bakit lagi pinapanood sa akin ng hubby ko puro movies ni lee byung hun like bungee jumping, everybody has secret, once in a summer, blah blah
    then later on na-gets ko na kasi kamukha pala nya hehe ang kapal ng mukha ng asawa ko haha ^^ pero hawig sila in some ways.. lalo na yung smile at gesture. take care po~