Most visible Pinay on Korean TV

1. marycar says:

yah, i watched her video on youtube..

is she a married woman??

paki-post nmn po nung kei francine prieto.

plssssssss………..kamsahamnida!!

2. nixx says:

aww. hello po, fellow pinay~ heheh !
    i love reading your blogs soo much. i dont know how i found you, but i just love reading your blogs, especially b/c it`s mostly about korea ;D heheh. yeah, i`m like obsessed w/ it.

but anyways… keep writing more interesting blogs πŸ˜€
    take care po.

3. jaz says:

naks, starring!!! πŸ™‚ hehehe un ang problema, when people realize they saw me on TV first thing they say is i’m one of the misuda ladies, (i wish!) ehehehehe kaya lang misuda are for single ladies lang

enihoo thanks betch…saka thanks for sayjeez πŸ˜‰

muah!

4. marycar says:

hala, hala..kakatuwa nmn..

gusto ko rin mkarating jan..

bkit kya d na muuwi c ate jaz sa

philippines??kc sbi almost a decade na xa dun..

well, im happy for u ate jaz.. gudluck po!!

5. AzureWolf says:

It sounds like you are close friends with her! That is awesome. I think it is a nice experience being a friend of a celebrity, because not only do you get the perks of a regular friend, but other people treat you nicer too!

6. Congrats Jaz! Pinoys are proud of you.

7. len says:

kung marami pa pong pwedeng maka2long na makapagpa unlad sa pag sa2xlita ng korean pwede pong paki 2ruan aqo want more knowlgd.some…some ….

that’s good len! enrol ka sa mga free korean language lessons… yung mga kaklase ko noon, araw-araw iba-ibang lugar ang pinupuntahan nila for their language lessons…

8. felix meneses says:

I’m extending my congratulations to Jasmine. I’m based here in saudi arabia for the past 29 years and about a year ago, we found this kbs ‘love in asia’ program from our satellite, from then on, we never miss watching this program. I’ve seen your story in the program where your husband die and you always go to that boat or yacht. Whatever country is featured in the program, we never miss to watch it. More power.

1. March 19, 2008

[…] Besides I have a new url~! Much thanks to Betch (as usual!!! hehe) . She also wrote something about me (yey!) on her blog a few days ago (thus the sudden influx of visitors~ kaya […]