Hanayori dango: Korean version!

1. marian says:

hello betchay! i received the bookmark you sent me, just this afternoon. i was so surprised, i didn’t expect it at all, cause i sent my email a bit late already. but still, thanks a lot for remembering. it’s really sweet of you.
    and what is this i just read? a korean version of Meteor Garden?! wow, i can’t wait for it! hmm, may naiisip na akong mga pwedeng artista… but too bad, they only need 4 diba? anyways, i’ll keep an eye out for this one. thanks again! *hugs*

2. haydee says:

wow that is interesting, will definitely watch out for that one

3. AzureWolf says:

Three enter, only one comes out alive! Which version of Hanayori will win?!

My money’s on the Korean one too. But only because I’m biased. 😉

4. chance jewel says:

gma7 walah ba kayung balak na i remake ang hanayori dango? kasi ang ganda nung story nila ….

cgeh poh til hir nalang

thank you!!!!!!

5. Beena says:

I wonder when this will be released. I can’t wait ^^ I wonder who were casted though.

Beenas last blog post..Short Hiatus

6. jillian says:

i heard about this from a friend^^..this is quite exciting..knowing how good koreans make their dramas..my korean f4?..how about lee dong gun, kang dong won, lee jun ki and lee dong wook..for the girl’s part?..lee na young…but well, there a lot of talented korean stars anyway…

7. glenda says:

luv it korean version go korea!!!!!
    if taiwanese version is da best,japanese version is great, therefore korean version is amazing….bcuz a lot of korean stars are talented…..OMG can’t wait 2 watch it in philippines…sana sa ABS CBN i2 ipapalabas..pls….pls…pls..ABS kunin niyo agad….
    i’m sure sisikat agad yan jst like MG….

8. haruebirue says:

wow…. i juz got 2 know about this??????
    is it on cd’s already?

9. lean says:

i’ve watch some parts of the korean version and i love it!!!…

10. jandi says:

yeehhh, ABS got it and totally wonderful. They did the great casting and the production really goes big time. I feel in love with the songs and ofcourse Kim as Ji Hoo, his smile, adorable smile, he!he!