A la “My Sassy Girl”?

1. AzureWolf says:

Haha, my Korean friend told me some people actually do this after I saw the movie (which was great, btw), but I didn’t believe it. Well, now I believe it, but it’s unbelievable, haha.

2. marian says:

that was so sweet! i’ve seen in some dramas and movies that they wear matching clothes, especially if they’re newly weds. but, have you done this before? wearing the same clothing with your husband? 🙂

3. marian says:

that was so sweet! i’ve seen in some movies and dramas that they wear the same item of clothing, especially if they’re newly weds. but, have you done this before too, wearing the same clothing with your husband? 🙂

4. mary ann says:

wish ko na mka chat ka.

5. nathanne says:

i’m lonely because i dont have friends here.how i wish you will reply.

6. he i m turkey casanova
    who is like you waht do you think i m sure you dream same girl think
    all girl like you if you do easygoing man many girl want with you chat
    and maybe like with you feature life beautifull girl only you must thing same
    girl who is cry you must love kiss her lip and lovly speaking she i m sure after
    she came with you your hous for love.you must try your luck agein agein agein
    never return back many time try your luck for find love if all you do agein not with
    her together pls wiper my e mail good luck you.

7. Maria Terry says:

I think it is adorable that they are dressed alike but here in the states we don’t ever wear each others shoes. Young people mostly do that sort of thing to mark there property I think.

Maria Terrys last blog post..Breckinridge – A Sex Ring in Vermont

8. Betchay says:

^^ same here, i think the couple above are just being cutesy

9. Nick says:

What is up with this dude wearing heals? I would never wear heals I don’t care how coll it was or what I was offered. As for the shirts I like that my gf buys everything (t-shirts) in pairs, like us.

Nicks last blog post..Oniontown getting a little Crazy

10. jannine says:

i always see pairs wearing synchronized shirts around. but never did i see masculine creature wore a high heeled shoes. r u sure he is a man? ha ha ha! just asking…well, maybe they are just friends…

anyways, betch i like ur blogs. pls post more articles. thanks!

11. Betchay says:

^^ you’re in korea?

12. Pink Clothes says:

ha! hahahah……! Look you are at the great observing person. Thanks for drawing the attention at so minute thing in the image. I have zoom the photo and gets its copy within my computer. Will surely send this link to my girlfriend who will enjoy to see…..! but dame sure to hear word -” what you have done for me? “