Wanted: Pinay English Teacher

1. c says:

Hi – speaking of hiring – what’s a good website to look for a babysitter/nanny?

I used to live in Yongsan gu and it was easy to find great help, but now we live in East Seoul and I don’t know any folks from the PI near me. We have a new baby coming and I know I’ll need some help… someone who lives nearby would be best.

If anyone can recommend a good website to contact reliable, friendly people to find a babysitter/nanny, please let me know. Thanks! craniowski@hotmail.com

2. Ana G. Romero says:

Im Mrs.Ana Romero from the Philippines.I graduated with the degree of Bachelor OF Science in Elementary Education in Philippine Normal College Manila Philippines.I have 24 years in the service and presently living here in Itaewon Seoul Korea.Hope you can give me a chance to have a teaching opportunity.Thanks and God Bless.

• Hi Ma’m Ana,
      How are you? I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!! How’s everything I haven’t heard anything about you for ages. I have been tried many times to find your contact information but I was’nt really lucky. Thanks God that I try to type your name in google and suddently appear your name.I MISS YOU VERY VERY MUCH Plese email me or call me or leave me your address and contact number I would really love to communicate with you. here is my mobile number 0414188641 or email me at edyeds08@yahoo.com or s00107554 @myacu.edu.au. I have so many good things happened to me that I would like to share with you. I’m living now in Australia Ma’m Ana. I MISS YOU VERY MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING because of you I spread my wings to go on and fly high. I will never ever forget you. Hope everything well with you.God bless you and your whole family po.

Love lots and missing you so very much,

Edna Agravante
      Your Elem. Apeo Cruz Student.(Hope you still rem. me)

3. marn says:

Greetings….

I agree with arvinsign and allain’s point of views…
    I’ve been teaching in korea for five months now and those comments are on the air in and out of my teaching place…

4. anna says:

hi im anna im here in myeonmok dong i think guri is not far from here.Ms. can i get your no# please so i can call you.

5. judith says:

6. judith says:

hi im judith , 27 , filipina, i have been teaching korean students since 2007 , but as of now i will be working as a computer teacher in an international school , i wil be willing to work and relocate. if any possible and give me a chance to work in korea. that will be a highly appraciated . i will do my best . i graduated in 2004 . this is my email add : cmplegrl_82@yahoo.com . my contact number is +00639082176287 or +00639239093803

7. jedee says:

hello there, i was at Korea last April for a vacation/also trying to look for a job i don’t want to be a ‘tambay’ at our house. Anyway, I’ll be returning to Korea probably by November or december, I was wondering if you could help me find work there as an english teacher or tutor rather. Also, I wanted to study at the same time. I’m searching for scholarship programs. Thank you very much.ingat.=>

hi jedee! you missed the CUK scholarship i posted last may… you can probably apply for their spring semester next year

8. louie says:

Sad to say i missed that chance. i was interviewed here in Manila for the CUK program but I was truly nervous so I went gaga during that time. do you think I can still have another chance? can you recommend another scholarship program ms. bechay.thanks. God bless you!

9. Hello Kitty says:

hi betachy.

im interested in this job.

when do they need to hire the new teacher?

i sent you a message in the e-mail addressed you mentioned. please chech your inbox.

salamat po.

10. laarni kang says:

have a good day to everyone i am laarni kang ,interested to in this job please help me if you are still hiring,im graduated already in B.E.E.D,Bachelor of Education Elementary,D.in the philippines year of 2008,as of now im tutoring korean children…waiting for your reply 01029922600……im available month octover 25,until next year …..