chinese food delivery

1. Claire says:

Hm-hmm! Jajang myeon seems really delicious! And tang su yuk, too!

Mandu guk looks a bit similar to Pancit Molo.

But I don’t think I’ll eat jjam pong. I’m not a big fan of spicy food.

2. Claire says:

Hmm-hmm! Jajang myeon really looks delicious! and tang su yuk, too!

Mandu guk looks a bit similar to Pancit Molo.

But I don’t think I could eat jjang pong. I’m not a big fan of spicy food.

3. jade says:

I Love Se7en!! =)

4. dinh says:

hi,
    Im a viet-american from the states. We recentlly finished watching “fantasy couple” Of course jajang myeon was almost a character in the show so we had to go try it.. now Im hooked on it . Anyways, I find your site interesting since it gives me a little what life is like for non-korean in S. Korea.. Cheers

5. Zen says:

“chop suey” is not a Chinese food, actually the food is of American origin according to Game Ka Na Ba?!

6. chinagirl says:

hmmm chopsuey is not a chinese food.. it is an American dish

7. Those dishes look really good. Every country has their own version of Chinese food. If you really want to try out some great Chinese food, then you’ll need to the recipes from http://www.wokfusion.com. Let me know what you think.

8. lyn says:

wala ba cilang siopao hehe.. naglilihi kasi ako hanap ko talaga ko talaga mga food s pinas.

9. Liezl says:

hi betchay, I will be in Seoul with my family & officemates from Dec 26 to 30 and would love to try jajang myeon. i’ve recently become a fan of Se7en because of Gung S and while watching it, parang i wanted to try it also haha. pwede pa-share nman number & name nung pinagpapadeliveran mo ng Chinese food? the dishes looks tasty and mukhang affordable din. anywho, i’m searching the net kung anong food and saan resto masarap dyan sa Seoul. TIA – Liezl