Pinoy Abroad team in Nami Island

1. haydee says:

I love WInter Sonata! But I love My Girl better..are you planning on visiting places that was in My Girl? Say..Jeju Island? I’ll link you up in my blog. 🙂 Great site!

2. Jeff says:

Hello! I can’t find your e-mail address. Tanong ko lang, is it hard to live in Korea? Mahirap ba mag-migrate? Hehe 🙂

3. Betchay says:

hi jeff! it depends… kahit naman saan mahirap mamuhay… but i don’t think korea is accepting migrants the way the US and Canada do…

4. kor says:

korea and canda has a big kaibahan. korea is poor country compared sa pnas way back 1969. but look at korea now. unlike canada korea stands on his own. korean people help each other for their country’s success.canada is a wealthy country and they are accepting immigrants in few years. since canada is under another country.everywhere is difficult. thats why, many canadianas are working here.

5. leah says:

hi betchay! im so happy to stumble upon your blog. tagal ko na naghahanap ng blog abt korea thru pinoy’s eyes! =) yes, bcoz i happen to like koreanovelas dito sa pinas kaya sobra interested ako sa korea. hope to visit skorea soon.

yup..nasan nga ung contact email mo? can’t find it there sa contact page.

til next time. take care!

6. Betchay says:

@leah >> thanks for visiting… you can send me mail at buhaykorea@gmail.com

7. aydee says:

hola soy de peru, la verda a mi me gusto la novela sonata como quisiera verlos asi en persona y abrazarles por un momento por lo menos por que yo soy tu fanz nº 1 y quisiera ser como ustedes. chau me despido , saludos desde peru.

8. Grace Meris Ocampo says:

Are you related to Leda and Rommel Mayrina of Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga. They’re my schoolmate in high school way back the 60s. Send them my regards!

9. water4gas says:

I visited Nami Island a couple of years ago. However i was disapointed with the weather. May be I am unlucky but wy trip was horrible =))

10. fair says:

I would love to see Korea and plan to visit Nami Island. I would like to go to the ski resort but how cold does it get? Planning to there by march/april/may.

good time to see Korea?

11. karen says:

hi , ang ganda talaga sa korea ! you’re so lucky at diyan ka naka base.

12. fel says:

i’m looking for june meris or grace meris ocampo. i’m june meris’ college friend. thanks

13. _step_ says:

wow! ganda nga, sana soon makapunta din aq jan kahit tour lng.

ate bethchay bat ang mga korean madaling mkapsok s pinas bat tyung mga pinoy daming proseso p bago mkpunta jan?

1. May 27, 2008

[…] place looked different from the last time I was there. The vendors at the “harbor” are gone, replaced by the ticket area. The ticket price […]

2. April 2, 2009

[…] Island. My first time was with my mother. The second time I was there was with my friends. For my third time, I accompanied the “Pinoy Abroad” team of GMA 7. The fourth time was just last year, […]

3. February 20, 2010

[…] the first Filipino program to do a segment on Korea. Five years ago, the short-lived GMA program “Pinoy Abroad” hosted by Ivan Mayrina (who was a schoolmate in grade school – Angeles University Foundation) also visited Korea and […]