love in asia

1. whelmar_iran says:

hi my name is whelmar h. iran im 10 years old i live in philippines maraming salamat po sainyong

2. maureen says:

I watch love in asia from KBS world & also of course because its hoste dby mi kyung-si from DJG :]

if im not mistaken some YMK fans said that one time a filipino girl was featured in the show.

3. kayel says:

I might be teaching in Korea. Is it really as beautiful as it is in the movies?…I’m really a city boy. Is there good nite life and stores in korea, does it rain a lot?..i have so many questions….lol…also, how do you like living in korea? got off topic..sorry

4. imbestigador says:

Hey,That’s the older Version of KBS Site :mrgreen:

BTW,I’malso Living Here in Korea….Ang Hirap Manood ng mga ProgramsNila,Pati Yung mga Pelikula sa KBS1,Walang English Subs…Hahaha!

But I Love This Show,Mikha Pa Talagang Bata si Yang Mi Kyung…hehehe

• camz says:

hi!!! i was amazed when i’ve read some of the posted comments in this site coz im really interested in knowing anything about the korean culture…and i’m happy coz ur also a filipino,ryt? hmm…i just want to have friends like you who is living in korea..im reli hoping that sooner when I finish my nursing course here in the philippines, i can work there or if no opportunities may come, i could just visit korea…. hope i’ll be knowing you more and become my friend so that sooner when i realized my dream of going there, i may have someone to see also…

5. Chris says:

I didn’t know that movies in Korea were also so popular in other parts of Asia.

I live in Japan and many ladies here around the age of 40 go crazy over daytime Korean drama it’s pretty funny to see.

Also when the actors come over here they go crazy over them. it’s funny

Thanks for the post,

Chris in Japan

Chriss last blog post..The Osaka Skyline Is Huge

6. sally says:

i am a filipino,married to a korean man. i am so blessed that im with a very kind family and supportive. i’m now studying in kyungwon university learning korean language. i strugled a lot… until now.. opefully i could find a filipino who can speak korean that could help me understand the korean language. this site was so informative… thanks

7. Jerick Mac says:

si mam jaz e dito may show db?