jobs for Pinoy

1. AnaLiza P. Bangdo says:

I am a Filipina working in China as an ESL teacher. I wanted to look for a job there in Korea. Any JOb will do for me as long as its noble and a respectable job.

2. Lily says:

Hi, I am looking for a fulltime live in nanny to help take care of our anticipated baby girl due in March.

I am Taiwanese/American and husband is Korean. I also speak Tagalog (I lived in Manila from age 3-9 before moving back to the States). We speak English at home.

Can tell you more details over email, lilysy168@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from you.

3. Yvette says:

Greetings!I am a filipina, and i’m looking for a job.I have background in computer applications particularly MS Office applications.I know how to speak english.But whatever positions that may fit my qualifications would be a great honor for me.
    You can e-mail me anytime at your convenient time…..

4. Yvette says:

Greetings!
    I am looking for a job.I am a filipina presently residing in the Philippines
    I have backgrounds in conputer studies but particularly in MS Office applications.I know how to speak english.I also know clerical works.
    Any positions that suits my qualifications will be a great honor for me.
    You can e-mail me at: retulla_vet2k7@yahoo.com.

5. marichel says:

hi i am filipina nanny looking for a nanny job in korea i am 25 years old, mother of a 4 year old boy i am looking for an employer who can help me get a visa to work in korea if there is any information you need to know about me email me at pinaynanny@yahoo.com

6. james says:

hi!! i am a filipno i want to go there in korea to work any kind of work but my experience is just only a waiter here in pilipnas,,pls help me to have work there,,,cuz i have a korean girlfriend living there and she wants me to go there…pls …..if you can pls you can reach me also in my friendster,,james_sooyeon@yahoo.com..and email add…estreras_aque@yahoo.com and my msn,,,james_honey@live.com.ph

7. Mirasol says:

hi, I am a filipina, and I am here in Philippines…I really want to work in Korea as an ESL instructor…How could I possibly apply in there…?

8. elizabeth says:

hi im elizabeth just turning 25..im a nanny here in hongkong. i’ve been working here 4 years. im looking now for a job. im willing to learn any kind of job. i have a lot patience…
    hope you’ll help me.
    god bless

9. Lean says:

Hi,

Can you tell me some possible ways where I can find jobs in korea while I am still here at philippines,please? any website where I can send my resume or apply directly to a company..

leancoronel@yahoo.com