downloading — the Korean way

1. Sunshine says:

hmm.seems korean shows are really in. even my sister over in the PH is going gaga over it.

2. jan says:

betchay, another option is IPOP, same as clubbox. me, i frequent “filebox” by unitel(p2p), kaya lang will take you time to find files. kasi iisa isahin mo yung files ng may-ari ng filebox, but if you have lots of time in your hand (like me!!!) it’s also fun going through all their files. kasi you can find lot’s of things you wouldn’t expect, programs, utilities, movies that aren’t on the theaters yet, mp3’s, ebooks, cartoon and lotsa lotsa more. It’s pirating , (ok don’t poke me in the eye anymore I only have one left ^o~ hehehe)

3. annabanana says:

everything sounded geek, este greek pala to me! hehehe…time to buy a bigger hard disk for me! i need to learn a lot of things! betch, see ya tomorrow!

4. jan says:

nga pala, if you’re interested with old movies, I know of a filebox that contains movies from 1930’s(i think!) to present. I’ve used IPOP and CLUBBOX coz my “charmed”(yes the three witch sisters!) and “friends”(joey, monica, rachel, and d rest of the gang) korean e-groups stored all their mutimedia files there. Managed to watch all episodes of charmed from season 1 to 7. Friends too! ^^

5. Betchay says:

hi jan! gamit ko “findclubbox” to search for files… hubby ko rin paulit-ulit pinapanood ang “friends”…

6. Rovie says:

wow! me new program na pwedeng i-try lolz…

7. Betchay says:

^^ it’s a good program… just type the show you’re looking for sa findclubbox

8. lala says:

clubbox has been proven as an unformal p2p program. They don’t tell you its a p2p program however, and you don’t know who’s downloading. It seems like a web hard drive you are downloading from, but that’s a lie… that’s why sometimes some files don’t download (ie nobody has the file atm) Soon as you turn on your computer if you check your upload stats, it’ll be uploading 400-600 kb per second.

9. Aaron says:

So wala pong batas sa Korea tungkol sa pamimirata over the net?

Aarons last blog post..대만/홍콩 맥도날드 광고

10. emule-hilfe says:

Hi,

i like you blog really! I searched another things but founded you! Great text!

Best regards from Belgium 😛

11. Thanks for sharing your information, I really happy to read this post
    .-= Tashim’s Weblog´s last blog ..About Encryption and Making Your System Secure =-.

1. October 25, 2007

[…] offers 100GB of online storage for it’s users. According to some sources, you must have a Korean ID to sign up for an account, but download accounts are available to […]