You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. Cephas Neo says:

    I think that the government of north korea should allow the daughter to move over to south korea depending on where the most of the family members are located

  2. Cheryl Prax says:

    My heart goes out to them.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: