GOM Player

1. altair says:

μ•Ό!

me English menu ang GOM? I’ve been using that player when I started watching DVD rips, but the menu is in Korean.

The best thing about it is that it will play video files that the Windows Crap Media Player won’t play (something that has to do with the ripping, not the codec)

If you do not know yet, it will also capture video mwa hahaha (Ctrl + G). Very convenient for Pex.

By the way, have you met Cathy Garcia of Korea Times?

2. altair says:

uh, you know about the frame capture after all, sowee

3. draw me your tree says:

Hi, Thanks for the info. I think that’s the kind of program I’ve been looking for. I went to the download page, but it was all in Korean. Do I have to go to another page for English or is it hidden somewhere in the Korean page?

4. Betchay says:

draw me your tree>> hi! just run the installer on the page i mentioned… it will automatically install in english if you have an english installation of Windows… it will prompt you to choose between english and korean if you have an english and korean installation (like in windows xp pro)… don’t be intimidated by the korean page…

5. GOM says:

Thanks for recommending GOM

1. GOM PLayer Download :
    => http://app.ipop.co.kr/gom/GOMPLAYERSETUP.EXE

2. If you use non-Korean windows, you’ll have an english installation menu.

3. We’re trying to make GOM more perfect in English.

6. dmyt says:

Thanks for your kind reply. I downloaded the program and today watched a movie, Mal-a-ton, that I was having a lot of trouble watching with the Windows media player.

Thanks again, and the best wishes to nanay! I hope she will have a wonderful time visiting you!

7. D2G says:

Hello,
    I’ve installed English Windows with support for Korean, but everytime I try to download Gom player, it only gives me the korean version.
    Can anyone help me out?
    Thanks

8. Betchay says:

^^ i have the same OS setup as you… when i downloaded the setup it automatically ran the english installation…

9. IAN says:

I love GOM Player!

Very easy to use, unlike any other video players, prmoise. πŸ˜‰

10. rae says:

i love the gom player.. my boy-friend is korean and i can watch all my pirated movies that he gives me.. for free.. !!! GOM PLAYer is the best player i have ever used.. i hate the windows media player & Quick time player.. GOM WOrks just perfect in ENglish and Korean.. just love it.. thanks again who ever made GOM player love it

fr.>> Canadian gal πŸ™‚ luving the player

11. Betchay says:

^^ couldn’t agree with you more… GOM player is the best!

12. Michael Kim (κΉ€ **) says:

Awsome, im in korea and i use gom player alot. GOM PLAYER IS THE BEST

13. $an says:

yeah! GOM player is one of my fav. playa! but with the new pack i’ve got some problems to read files ( audio & video can’t syncronzd)and when it reads it’s so slow! aks! well gom player is really good but just dun dl the new pack!

14. duff says:

Gom player rocks. I used to use WMP but it dosent hold a candle to Gom. Gom is great, its plays almost every type of file and is easy fast.

15. ovy says:

can any 1 tell me if u got a korean gom player is it possible to convert that same ver to eng if yes how or can any 1 plz send me website address for gom player in english thanks

16. Hermes says:

I agree, GOM is really one of the best! Believe me, I have tried many recently and was VERY happy to find GOM. It should be promoted more on the web. I have only one question now: I would like to zoom the play window dynamically using my mouse wheel, but I cannot get it right. Can anyone out there help? I would also like to try my hand at some skins. Where can I get help?

17. Hermes says:

Sorry, forgot to reply to ovy. The address I used was http://download.softpedia.com/software/multimedia/GOMPLAYERENSETUP.EXE

18. MTB75 says:

Today I installed GOM Player for the first time. It is great! But I have few questions. What kind of subtitles format does it support? I tried *.sub but it fails.
    Is there a help file? Or web support page in English?
    Thanks! Greetings from Slovenia, Europe.

19. leon says:

hi,i’m very happy when i visit your website and i wish you can help me regarding to my computer capacity, a pentium(R) 4 cpu 1.80 ghz 248mb of ram i just acquired from my friend and i ‘m not very familiar with the capacity of the computer cause all i want is for internet use only with a webcam.now after reading your website i’m getting interested in GOM.i know i need to upgrade my computer can you pls recommend what to buy.more power

20. Dennis says:

GOM is a really good videoplayer, the only videoformat it can’t play is RealPlayer files. I use this little application to play those files without having to install RealPlayer: http://www.nordicnode.com/real-alternative-play-realplayer-files-without-realplayer

21. Shanchay says:

Very simple application for video and audio player. Like it, GOM player Portable do not need any additional codecs, but it still compatible with any codecs install on your PC.