Off-limits to Pinoys?

1. Miguk says:

I also read about four Koreans going into a night club there and ordering ladies drinks, spitting in them, and insisting they wouldn’t pay unless the girls drank them. I wonder if it was the same guys?
    It is so wierd. They are hypersensitive to any racist slight, real or imagined, yet have no compunction at all about acting like the worst white bigots the rail against at home.

2. Miguk says:

It is so wierd. They are hypersensitive to any racist slight, real or imagined, yet have no compunction at all about acting like the worst white bigots they rail against at home.

3. FABIAN PAEZ says:

I from Argentina, my wife is Philippina and i love your country very much.
    I here since 4 months and i see this racial problem but in the wold we have good and but people naman. I live in Europe 5 years there you see real problem of races.

4. dave says:

yup..huwag kayong paootu sa mga koreano sa atin..may good & bad koreans but if they make some foolishness in our country,dont give them a way to stand,let them kneel to you,they are ignorant, dont how to speak english..but some are good even they dont know how to speak other languages..filipinos here in korea , most likely those undocumented one are now living like hell compared to those who are legal, they are at the purgatory but for those who fall to thier boss who is satan, they still leaving in like HELL..

5. lou says:

Hi Dave,
    Can you describe more about the situations of Filipino workers in Korea? It’s too bad because they don’t hire Filipino english teachers there.Only those who are married to Koreans can teach.

6. Eunice says:

It’s kinda hard to think that even if we’ve already passed through the 1950’s where racial discrimination was so high still there are some “creatures” whose rotten brains were stuck in that era. Skin color should not be the basis on how you deal with people. It should be “TREAT THEM THE WAY THEY TREAT YOU”!