Job ad for pinoy web designer
I saw this ad from a Filipino forum (http://www.filipino.ca) a few days ago so I’m not sure if the position is still available. It was also posted in KoreaJoblink’s website on May 4th under the Non-teaching position category. They indicated that they will sponsor the visa and that airfare is negotiable. Also, they prefer to hire a Filipino.
This would be a good opportunity for Filipinos who want to work in Korea or who are already in Korea and wants to have another job.
Web Designer Positions
WorknPlay is looking for a web designer to support the web team�€™s on going projects and assist in the monitoring and development of the site. The designer will also do site updates as well as some coding.
1. Education: A university degree in visual design, mass communications, journalism, or other related fields.
2. Prior Work Experience: One to three years of work experience in web and print design, computer science, journalism, or other related field required.
3. Skill and Abilities: The ability to create, plan and implement creative design in support of WorknPlay.
4. Language Proficiency: English and Korean
5. Job Knowledge: The candidate must be proficient in Internet method and web technology including Web publishing tools such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illust, Flash, and other related programs.
Submit Application to WorknPlay
Poong-rim ” I want” Building T-dong 1604 Ho Seo-Hyun dong 255-1
Bun-dang gu, Sung-nam Si, Kyung-gi do, Seoul. South Korea. 463-824