T.H.E.M. – Totally Hidden Extreme Magic

1. richard says:

Hi. i just read your post here and hope that you will reply to mine. Yes, the two dela Vega are brother and sister and they are filipinos but born and raised here in US. They are currently performing shows in Las Vegas.

I am wondering where did you get their two episodes of the T.H.E.M. If you can help me give the download link, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

2. richard says:

You can email me directly to my yahoo account, rich_n_hard05@yahoo.com

Thank you very much.

3. richard says:

Hey there. Thank you very much for your prompt reply. I really appreciate it. My friend’s kid will surely love it. I will show this to them and of course, i am so proud that one of the producers is a filipino.

Hope you have a nice day. And thank you very much once again.

4. jupi says:

ei! found your site googling t.h.e.m.

i saw this trick where Lisa changed clothes so fast in a dressing room and wondered if she had a twin! it was the only possible explanation i could think of! like what they had in The Prestige movie!

oh well wala lng hehe

5. AngeL says:

THEM is great and I hope they would make new episodes!

There is also a Filipino working with David Copperfield named, Homer Liwag… check Illusion credits or search for him over the net…

6. Ben says:

Hi everyone, You could watch T.H.E.M online from:
    Xploremagic.com

7. cheap dvds says:

THEM is pretty sweet. Hopefully they will make some new episodes soon.

8. Christian says:

I never heard of this magic series before.. I am as well a fan of magic.. lol..

9. General Chat says:

I like Magic so much. Will watch it soon.
    Also I suggest you to watch Criss Angel’s show. Its cool too.

10. Mike Kelly says:

I am wondering where did you get their two episodes of the T.H.E.M.

11. Maxer Immit says:

Betchay.. can u reupload the episodes to any filesharing.. (adrive, rapidshare, mediafire.. etc..).. i can’t seem to download the epi from anywhere.. found a rapidshare links but its dead.. and no seed in torrents.. please.. my email is: maxerimmit[at]yahoo[dot]com .. please.. i really need this..

12. Maxer Immit says:

thanks for that fast reply Betchay.. i love the show.. my family too.. can’t wait for episode 2..

13. Maxer Immit says:

Betchay, pls give me the second episode.. i really need it.. pls.. πŸ™

14. aankun says:

where i can download this series, please tell me.

15. J Teo says:

Please tell me where to dwnld as well

16. hiddenname says:

Yeah, it would be very good if you uploaded it.